Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel the Auto Renewal for Zoosk?

After MANY attempts, I cannot find how or where to cancel the Auto-Renewal for the Zoosk online dating site. Please help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 4:56 AM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2015 2:44 PM in response to purecheek

Hello purcheek,

The resource below will explain how to manage your subscriptions in the iTunes application on your Mac. I've highlighted the key information here for you. Click on the article for complete details.

Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Use your computer to manage subscriptions

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you're not signed in, go to Store > Sign In and enter your information.
  3. Go to Store > View Account. If prompted, enter your password and then click View Account.
  4. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section.
  5. Click Manage to the right of Subscriptions.
  6. Choose the subscription you want to manage.
  7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Auto-Renewal.

If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, you'll need to contact the publisher directly to cancel your subscription.

Hope that helps ...

- Judy

How do I cancel the Auto Renewal for Zoosk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.