Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Haemorrhaging Photos

Where can I find the keynote or press release by Apple on their new iCloud and Photostream update? To use their reliable go to term ‘revolutionise’ to describe the innovative upgrade in storage and sharing really does not give it testament. I think of myself living in a parallel universe set two years in the past, seamlessly sharing photos to other iOS devices and taking photos with my iPhone secure in the knowledge that not even theft or a loose grip over the toilet bowl could rob me of the cherished images. If only parallel-two-years-ago me knew of the future he had in store. I take my hat off to you Apple. How I have wished for a digital photo storage system that so cleverly mimics an old photo album organised by an alcoholic amnesiac. What a moron I was reliving my memories by scrolling through photos of times gone by when I could be uninstalling and reinstalling iCloud on my PC countless times that then allows a different five photos to be displayed. Having to put all this extra effort in just to look at a photograph or send it to a family members has really shown me that taking a Polaroid and mailing it to another country is how Apple have taken me into the future.

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:15 AM

There are no replies.

Haemorrhaging Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.