Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture tutorials

I've found it helpful to watch Apple's Aperture video tutorials over the years. However, I can't seem to find the weblink any more. Does anyone know how I can view or download the tutorials again?

Aperture 3, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), 27" iMac, 32GB RAM, Fusion drive

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 12:32 AM

The videos used to be linked on the support page, http://www.apple.com/support/aperture/#

But they are no longer available there.

3 replies

Mar 31, 2015 4:46 AM in response to imeldabat

My question was: Does anyone know how I can view or download the tutorials again?

Sorry, I thought, you had forgotten the original link (" However, I can't seem to find the weblink any more") and wanted to confirm, that Apple has removed them. After all, there was a lot of confusion caused by the tutorials, because they were showing Aperture 3.2.4 and had never been updated to match the current version Aperture 3.6. Probably Apple is never going to update the Tutorials, now that the further development of Aperture has been stopped.

I suggest to write feedback to Apple - use this form: Apple - Aperture - Feedback

If it has not been intentional, that the Tutorials have gone AWOL, the missing links may be added again.

Perhaps someone knows of a mirror site outside the Apple support forums, only we are not allowed to post inks to illegal copies of Apple documents in Apple's own forums.

Aperture tutorials

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.