Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air apps won't populate in iTunes

I have a 32gb iPad Air. I'm trying to sync it to my MacBook Pro (late 2013, OS X Yosemite 10.10.2) - mainly because I want to rearrange my apps and app folders and it's easier to to in iTunes. The apps pane on the right side won't populate. The wheel just spins - going on ten minutes now. I have 156 apps (15 gb). Everything else syncs just fine. Any suggestions on how to get them to load up in iTunes? Thanks.

User uploaded file

iPad Air, iOS 8.2, Macbook Pro late 2013 OS X 10.10.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 6:06 AM

Are your syncing over WiFi or are you using your cable?

4 replies

Mar 30, 2015 6:29 AM in response to firecarrier

I would eject your iPad from iTunes. Click on the eject icon and wait until your iPad is gone from iTunes. Then quit iTunes and restart your computer. Also reset your iPad Press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

Then start iTunes on the computer again and connect your iPad with the cable and try again.

iPad Air apps won't populate in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.