Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am looking for a webcam that will plugin and work on my new MacBook Pro running Yosemite?

Just got my new MacBook pro and wanted to plug in my external Logitec Pro 4000 webcam...but it does not appear on any options to use.

So I guess its time to upgrade it... but I can't find ANYWHERE what webcams will plug and play on the MacBook Pro (3/2015 model) running the latest version of Yosemite (10.10.2)

I would LOVE to not have to buy a new camera...but i can't seem to find any other solution. So ideas?

Gary

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Webcam

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:00 AM

3 replies

Mar 30, 2015 11:01 AM in response to EZ Jim

EZ Jim.... He doesn’t need a external webcam and for your kind information he wants to connect it to a Retina Macbook pro and not a iMac or any thunderbolt display. That just seems ridiculous.

Also, if you read Gary’s post carefully

I would LOVE to not have to buy a new camera...but i can't seem to find any other solution. "

Your solution is OK but just seems irrelevant at this context.

I am looking for a webcam that will plugin and work on my new MacBook Pro running Yosemite?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.