Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new MacBook Air and have just installed Office 365. I would like to transfer the data I have in mac calendar and contacts to Outlook. Is this possible? If yes how.

Is there a way to get Outlook to sync to the calendar and then to my phone (iphone4)?

I also need the contact list to sync to the computer, but not ot my phone.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:16 AM

4 replies

Apr 27, 2015 6:34 AM in response to McSteve85

Yes I have received and answer. You cannot import your contacts or ical information into Outlook. You have to re-enter everything. It gets even worse.

With the newer Mac's, you cannot sync your iphone with Outlook. There use to be a way of doing this, but if you are running Yosemite, you cannot, so in

order to have the calendar information on your iphone and Outlook, you have to enter the information into both Outlook AND ical.

I have a new MacBook Air and have just installed Office 365. I would like to transfer the data I have in mac calendar and contacts to Outlook. Is this possible? If yes how.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.