Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Match Changing Date Added

I can't seem to figure this out. I have a song I've added to my library that says. Date added 3/30/2015 10:31AM. Date Modified 3/30/2015 10:32AM. I tell Match to update. Then I check what shows up in my other iTunes libraries. It shows Date added 2/12/2015 9:21AM. Date Modified 3/30/2015 10:32AM.

I have two computers and an iPhone 6 that sync with Match. Whichever computer that gets the file added directly to the library has the correct Date added. The other computer and iPhone sync to that 2/12/2015 date every single time. The time's are set correctly on both computers. I've tried creating a copy of the music file and removing all the metadata. The file is formatted in m4a.

One computer is running windows 8 and the other is running 7. Both have the most recent version of iTunes 12.1.1.4. iPhone is running iOS 8.2.

Anyone have any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 8:54 AM

Of course. I've been struggling with this for over an hour now. The second I make a post I get it fixed. I had to redownload the song. I have no idea what in a file could be corrupted to make that happen, but it's working perfectly fine now.

1 reply

Match Changing Date Added

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.