Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased season pass but asking to buy episode again.

I buy TV season passes and also rent movies. I have the receipts for them. But when I go to watch, the 'Buy' button comes up again. Same Apple ID, have restarted, Home Sharing is on, wifi is on....Any ideas????

AppleTV 2, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:47 AM

5 replies

Mar 31, 2015 12:16 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Yes I am and only the latest season shows up. Then I go to the "more on itunes store" just above the episode list, then "other seasons" and then it begins to ask me to buy again. But only 1 of 3 seasons purchased is showing. This has happened with rented movies as well where I purchased through iTunes on my computer, then it didn't show on the Apple TV, yet using the same Apple ID, Home Sharing, etc.

Mar 31, 2015 4:15 AM in response to cestmoiNdxb

What I mean by a different version is....

If they've changed the poster frame or the credits or perhaps cut a small scene or something regardless of how minor it is, it will require them to load a completely new file into their database which then won't be the one you bought and there will be link to it.

You may wish to report a problem with the episodes...

Select the content which is causing a problem and use the 'Report a problem' button in Your Purchase History on your computer.

Currently, if your purchase happens to be your most recent purchase you will need to click the large ‘Report A Problem’ button under the list of previous purchases in order to reveal the ‘Report A Problem’ link for your recent purchase. If your purchase is listed as a previous purchase use the small arrow on the left side of its listing.

Alternatively you can use the receipt email to report a problem.

purchased season pass but asking to buy episode again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.