Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I 'unhook' two accounts from ONE iCloud Account?

So this past weekend I bought a new iphone for my wife via the Apple Store online.

So I had to log on to my itunes/icloud/Apple account via my ID.

When I was going through the buying process I inputted her email address for confirmation of her receipt as well as to be notified by the Apple store when her order was ready for pick-up.

Ever since, my icloud account changed to her email account and name. I then re-verified my account and changed the necessary account info such as my name, phone number, & email address.

Then her icloud account info changed to mine.

We don't know what to do at this point because it appears that it is only one icloud account for both phones/ios'es etc.

Any ideas and how to 'uinhook' them from each other?

Thank you for any help you can give us.

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 9:21 AM

3 replies

Mar 30, 2015 9:40 AM in response to Csound1

Thank you for your response.

My apologies If I wasn't concise enough. The iCloud accounts seemed to be connected or mixed up.

We both have entered our information separately via our MBs and iOS devices but when one is changed it changes the other one, to that persons info so they don't separate as they should be.

So if she changes her info, it changes the info on my iCloud account to her information (insert device here (iphone, ipad, MB)) and if I change my icloud info it does the same to hers.

How Do I 'unhook' two accounts from ONE iCloud Account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.