Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can I do to reset my iPad if it's asking restrictions passcode and I don't want to connect to iTunes?

if I forgot my restrictions passcode and how to reset it without iTunes?

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 8:36 AM

You can go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Content and Settings and set it up as a new device. If you have an iCloud backup from before you set the Restrictions passcode, you can restore it from that. If you do not have a backup from before you set it, you will have to set it up as new and re-download any apps or music you have on the device.

Cheers,

GB

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2015 8:36 AM in response to Rayman Leo

You can go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Content and Settings and set it up as a new device. If you have an iCloud backup from before you set the Restrictions passcode, you can restore it from that. If you do not have a backup from before you set it, you will have to set it up as new and re-download any apps or music you have on the device.

Cheers,

GB

What can I do to reset my iPad if it's asking restrictions passcode and I don't want to connect to iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.