Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications Not Working?

I'm not receiving any notifications from any of my apps. Even the mail alerts are not working. This is a replacement iPhone. My previous phone worked fine, and I restored this iPhone from a backup om iTunes.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 8:44 AM

Hello scnrfrq1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you're not receiving notifications for specific apps on your iPhone, then I'd like you to please follow the directions below.

Not getting notifications for a specific app

Push notifications require an active Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If you’re not getting notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Notifications to verify that the app supports notifications. If notifications do not appear in the Notification Center, make sure that the Notification Center setting for the app is enabled.
  2. Make sure you’re signed in to your Apple ID.
  3. If you’ve recently installed an app or restored a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.

About Notifications on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2015 8:44 AM in response to scnrfrq1

Hello scnrfrq1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you're not receiving notifications for specific apps on your iPhone, then I'd like you to please follow the directions below.

Not getting notifications for a specific app

Push notifications require an active Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If you’re not getting notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Notifications to verify that the app supports notifications. If notifications do not appear in the Notification Center, make sure that the Notification Center setting for the app is enabled.
  2. Make sure you’re signed in to your Apple ID.
  3. If you’ve recently installed an app or restored a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.

About Notifications on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

Notifications Not Working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.