Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Licensing Requirements for resale

So after reading almost everything I could find on this topic I decided to post a question. I developed a desktop/mobile application. It is a simple appointment setting app for doctor offices. My plan was to sell the app directly to the doctor and then just change the background/theme etc... for each client so I would call this a production app that would have different styling for each client.

My question is where does this fall. It is not a app store app nor is it really a custom B2B volume app since the doctor will not be using the app or their employees. They would purchase the customized app from me and offer a free download from their own website to their customers.

So do I need a 99.00 license to take this to market or a 299.00 license but I believe this does not permit resale. Would each one of my doctors who buys my app need to buy a enterprise license every year to keep offering the free app to their customers?

I figure I would post this prior to paying a attorney for an interpretation. Thanks you in advance for any insight.

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 10:41 AM

5 replies

App Licensing Requirements for resale

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.