Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete photos

How can I delete all of my photos from my iphone 5s, photos have been downloaded via PC - lightroom, I just want photos to be a part of icloud, I pay for this feature, my phone is running out of memory. why is this so hard, been this way for years, I want them saved to icloud and then be able to delete them 1000 at a time. I cant delete them from my computer as I could before. what gives

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2, windows 7

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 10:04 AM

4 replies

Mar 31, 2015 9:15 AM in response to Tony1102

To delete photos from your iPhone that were taken by the phone start the Photos app and go to the Camera Roll album.

Viewing an individual photo should show a Trashcan at the bottom of the screen. Tap the Trashcan to delete that photo.

Viewing the screen with all the thumbnails of the photos in the Camera Roll album, tap on Select, tap on the photos you want to delete to select them, finally tap on the Trashcan.

Photos deleted from the Camera Roll are moved to the Recently Deleted album. They will reside there for 30 days unless you either recover them (move them back to the Camera Roll) or delete them from the Recently Deleted album.

How to delete photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.