Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 is stuck on red screen and apple logo

Hello !

I was using my iphone until a while ago and it suddenly died because my battery had just finished. I tried connecting it to the charger and now its just stuck on the apple logo and red screen (the one where it shows empty battery) I need immediate help. I live in Pakistan and I got my iphone from the official apple carrier here since we dont have an apple store here. Please help me out!!! Thank You !

iPhone 6, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 12:32 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2015 9:26 AM in response to AreebaZubairi

Hi AreebaZubairi,

The resource below will walk you through the steps to address the issue of the red screen on your iPhone.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201412

You might need to charge your device before it can turn on. Plug in your device and let it charge for at least 10 minutes (20 minutes for iPad), then try turning it on.

You should see a battery icon while your device is charging. If you continue to see a black screen, reset your device.

If your device gets stuck during startup

When starting up, you might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time, or your device might restart again. Try these steps:

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

Get more help

If you still need help after trying the steps above, contact Apple Support.

Last Modified:

Regards,

- Judy

My iphone 6 is stuck on red screen and apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.