Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting in show subtitles in Spanish?

Why am I getting in show subtitles in Spanish? The in Video subtitles are in Spanish for the Chuck Pilot show. These are not the subtitles controlled by user.

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 11:52 AM

3 replies

Apr 2, 2015 9:10 AM in response to JRR55

Hey JRR55,

I understand that you are seeing some subtitles in your TV show and you are unable to adjust the subtitle preferences to address them. It sounds like you may need to report an issue with your purchase, the steps for which can be found here:

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Apr 2, 2015 6:56 PM in response to braden85

The ability to report this is not in the link you sent. The problem appears that iTunes is streaming from a french copy of the TV Show pilot of CHUCK. There was an english version but it is not streaming now. Please do further research and let me know or give me a proper link to report.

Thanks,

JRR55

Apr 4, 2015 10:39 AM in response to JRR55

Hi again JRR55,

If this was a purchased item that you are trying to steam, then here are the steps from the article I linked that would be relevant to this issue:

To report a problem or request assistance with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store:

1. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com in your browser.
  2. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password used to initiate the purchase of the item, then click Sign In.
  3. Find the item you're having a problem with, then click Report a Problem next to it.
  4. From the Choose Problem menu, choose the issue you're having.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
  6. Click Submit, and we'll review your problem.

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Why am I getting in show subtitles in Spanish?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.