Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to remove my iTunes account from an iPad without affecting the account itself, anyone help?

HI. I Have an old iPad that I need to remove iTunes details and account from without closing my iTunes aaccount which is still in use on other devices, can anyone help othis?

THanks Brian

iPad

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 12:26 PM

You can log of an account on a device by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store (Settings > Stores if it's on iOS 5 or below).

And for the Cloud via Settings > iCloud > Sign Out (Settings > iCloud > Delete Account on iOS 7 or below).

Logging out of an account on a device should not affect any other device or computer that you are using the account on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2015 12:26 PM in response to Brusk57

You can log of an account on a device by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store (Settings > Stores if it's on iOS 5 or below).

And for the Cloud via Settings > iCloud > Sign Out (Settings > iCloud > Delete Account on iOS 7 or below).

Logging out of an account on a device should not affect any other device or computer that you are using the account on.

I need to remove my iTunes account from an iPad without affecting the account itself, anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.