Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find my purchases

I purchased ring/text tones from the iTunes store and now that I've got the new iPhone 6, I can't find them anywhere. Please help!!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 12:55 PM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2015 1:03 PM in response to porkloin22

Tones are a one-time only download from the store, if you are trying to redownload them then they won't show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app.

Do you have copies of them in the Tones part of your computer's iTunes library or on your backup of your downloads/library so that you can sync them to your phone ? Or do you still have the device that you bought them on so that you can connect it to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases to copy them over to your computer so that you can sync them to it ?

If not, and if they are still in the store and you haven't moved countries since buying them, then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will grant you a redownload : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Can't find my purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.