Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imessage

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem with iMessage on my iPhone 6 64 GB, with the iOS 8.2 software installed OTA :

I want to send a picture to somebody who has also an iPhone, the picture has been sent successfully and my friend got it without any trouble... The small problem is : after a couple of seconds, my iPhone tells me that the message wasn't delivered !

It is not a big problem, of course but it's quite annoying, indeed, I want to send 2 or 3 times the same picture to be sure that this picture was correctly sent ! But it turns that the picture was already sent 😟

Other information : this notification, "the message wasn't delivered", appears only when I want to send a picture, not a simple iMessage text !

Anyone has an idea ? I have already turned off and on iMessage and already reset network setting more that 10 times without any changes...

I have also an iPad mini retina, which is connected with my iPhone in order to get messages on my tablet. Might it be the problem?

Thanking you in advance, wishing you a very good day 😉

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 12:54 PM

There are no replies.

Imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.