Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air restore off Icloud backup. How do I know if my apps are taking too long in the "waitting" part of the reboot?

For some reason my Ipad Air decided it wanted to create used space on it's hard-drive today. It suddenly went from using 7GB to 11.5 GB. I couldn't find the solution so I decided to restore my Ipad from a backup last Thursday. Now all my apps appear but it is taking forever to download them, it wont change from waiting to downloading?

Suggestions?

My main question is, how long does it take in each process till backup is 100% Complete its downloading around 7GB of storage, when will my apps stop "waiting"

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 1:11 PM

There are no replies.

Ipad Air restore off Icloud backup. How do I know if my apps are taking too long in the "waitting" part of the reboot?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.