Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am having trouble with downloading things that are free off of the app store its just saying that my payment has been declined what do i do?

i am having trouble with downloading three apps on to my iphone via the app store it is just saying that my payment has been declned when they are meant to be free what am i meant to do please help me.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 1:34 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2015 10:06 AM in response to beckym34

Hey there beckym34,

I see that you are unable to download apps from the App Store currently. Here is an article that deals with this scenario and can help you address the issue:

Pay an unpaid balance in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005

If your payment method was declined or there's a billing problem with a previous purchase, you might need to update your billing information. You can complete your purchase on a Mac or PC. If you're using an iOS device, open iTunes on your computer.

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

i am having trouble with downloading things that are free off of the app store its just saying that my payment has been declined what do i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.