Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not authorizing music on my computer

I have transferred my music from one computer to another. It will let me authorize some of my music but not all of it. How do I get it to authorize all of it? I have tried doing it with 2 accounts and it will not work.

itunes-OTHER, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 4:33 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2015 11:28 AM in response to ruchelk

Hello ruchelk,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

If all of your music isn't being authorized on your computer, it is possible that the music was purchased under multiple Apple IDs. See this:

I have purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs. How can I get all of this content onto my iOS device?

First, copy all of your purchased content so that it's on the same Mac or PC with iTunes. This computer should be the one you sync your device with.

iTunes for Mac: How to copy purchases between computers

iTunes for Windows: How to copy purchases between computers

Next, authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. After your computer is authorized for all of your content, it can be synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

From the following article:

Set up your Apple ID for iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support

Regards,
Jeff D.

not authorizing music on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.