Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8 bugs and fails

hello, I got the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB and plugget it to iTunes and restored from backup of my previous iphone 5s...

the first 3 months it was okay bit when my iPhone started filling the bugs started to appear and one after one until they became

a big number :

-while scrolling in a web page you accidentally tap on text or maybe even you want to copy... the selection of the txt gets stuck and the options baths gong there and it doesn't go away no matter what you do.

-i tap on app to open it, the icon of the app (it can be any app you choose) before the app launches the icon of the app fills the screen for three seconds and then the app opens.

--random restars

-Notification Center sometimes doesn't slide down its just as if it's not there..and also the pref pane doesn't slide up. You have to reset to fix it.

-facetime hangs after call, doesn't hang up nor does anything else until you reset your iPhone

-60FPS setting on iPhone 6 plus when enabled it causes the camera to freeze while switching between shooting modes.

-ramdom apps crash randomly

-i change the wallpaper (lock screen) and go there and fin the lock screen is black

-icons get mixed up in a chaotic way after downloading new apps

and the list goes on i'lol post the rest when I remember them, iOS 8 full of bugs and I've been thinking to do a clean instal of iOS but I can't because I have to renter my mass words and I have 128gb of contents to restore back... And it's too much work and tooIchya time and it's not guaranteed that is s will work...

was was

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 2:54 PM

There are no replies.

iOS 8 bugs and fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.