Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro won't connect to home wifi, but will connect to other networks

Help! MacBook Pro won't connect to home wifi but will connect to other networks. Others can connect to my home network. I've tried diagnostics, resetting the router, restarting my computer, and forgetting the network and then trying to access it. Nothing works.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 11:21 AM

Hey Brittany,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’ve done quite a bit of troubleshooting to try and resolve the issue with your MacBook Pro not connecting to your Wi-Fi network. If you haven’t already, take a look at the article linked below which provides some additional troubleshooting suggestions that may help you resolve the issue.

Wi-Fi: How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity - Apple Support

So long,

-Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2015 11:21 AM in response to brittanyfromnap

Hey Brittany,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’ve done quite a bit of troubleshooting to try and resolve the issue with your MacBook Pro not connecting to your Wi-Fi network. If you haven’t already, take a look at the article linked below which provides some additional troubleshooting suggestions that may help you resolve the issue.

Wi-Fi: How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity - Apple Support

So long,

-Jason

MacBook Pro won't connect to home wifi, but will connect to other networks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.