Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I play games like call of duty back ops on macbook pro 13 retina early 2015?

I need to buy a macbook pro 13 retina display i5 , 8GB ram and 256GB storage, but I do play games not much but when I got the time. I wanted to know if I can play games like call of duty Black Ops(COD) or Dota 2 on this laptop?

I would like to know as so I can know what should I go for.

Thanks for the answers, in advance.

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2015 12:44 AM

Hi netwaker,

Take a look at the product support page for the MacBook Pro 13" at

Apple - MacBook Pro with Retina display - Performance
http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/performance-retina/

Take your gaming to a whole new level. Millions of pixels give you gameplay with more detail and nuance than you thought possible. Even in the most intense action games, superfast processors and graphics give you amazing fluidity and smoothness. MacBook Pro with Retina display is so thin and light, you can play wherever you go. And with all the games available on the Mac App Store, you’ll have no trouble finding something to play.

User uploaded file

Cheers!

- Judy

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2015 12:44 AM in response to netwaker

Hi netwaker,

Take a look at the product support page for the MacBook Pro 13" at

Apple - MacBook Pro with Retina display - Performance
http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/performance-retina/

Take your gaming to a whole new level. Millions of pixels give you gameplay with more detail and nuance than you thought possible. Even in the most intense action games, superfast processors and graphics give you amazing fluidity and smoothness. MacBook Pro with Retina display is so thin and light, you can play wherever you go. And with all the games available on the Mac App Store, you’ll have no trouble finding something to play.

User uploaded file

Cheers!

- Judy

Apr 3, 2015 7:13 AM in response to netwaker

Before you jump you need to consider this: there are many games that do not support Intel integrated graphics. No question Intel has come a long way. I was really impressed, for example, at how well Diablo 3 plays on the 2015 rMBP and it looks awesome. But if you look at a list of games at the App store you’ll find a considerable number that mention only Nvidia or AMD and not Intel Iris.

can I play games like call of duty back ops on macbook pro 13 retina early 2015?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.