Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallpaper is faded and blurred

I changed my wallpaper and it was bright and clear. I noticed today it is blurred and faded. Can I correat this. I tried a different wallpaper and it looked bad also.

THank you

LInda

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:32 PM

try to reset your device. Hold down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds. When you see the silver apple, let go and let it reboot. (before you do this, try to take a photo or screen cap of your screen, just to preserve what it looks like.

Then i'd call your local apple store and make an appointment for them to check it out (take that photo in to show them what it looks like)

there may be something going wrong inside your device.

Did you drop it or damage it in any way?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2015 7:32 PM in response to Bmb052048

try to reset your device. Hold down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds. When you see the silver apple, let go and let it reboot. (before you do this, try to take a photo or screen cap of your screen, just to preserve what it looks like.

Then i'd call your local apple store and make an appointment for them to check it out (take that photo in to show them what it looks like)

there may be something going wrong inside your device.

Did you drop it or damage it in any way?

Wallpaper is faded and blurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.