Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple token mail settings iCloud

i cannot acces the iCloud mail server settings on my up to date iPhone 6 iOS ?

it has "Apple token" as the outgoing server authentication. ?

Port 587 on the iCloud SMTP server.

To set up the client all I did was log into iCloud in settings and Mail was automatically switched on.

Whats the token ? And what's the server address?

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 12:16 PM

Hello Princesammyd,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing. Generally, you should not need to access or change any of the iCloud Mail server settings when setting up iCloud Mail on an iOS device. If you are having issues with iCloud Mail on your iPhone, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud: Set up iCloud Mail on your devices

iCloud: Mail server settings for email clients - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2015 12:16 PM in response to Princesammyd

Hello Princesammyd,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing. Generally, you should not need to access or change any of the iCloud Mail server settings when setting up iCloud Mail on an iOS device. If you are having issues with iCloud Mail on your iPhone, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud: Set up iCloud Mail on your devices

iCloud: Mail server settings for email clients - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Apple token mail settings iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.