Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have to pay for my already paid for pre-order??

I pre-ordered Madeon's Adventure Deluxe album a couple of days ago, and it said I have pre-ordered it and everything was fine. But now when the album is released, when I go to the Album page, it tells me I did not pre-order it and that I have to pay $3.67 more for what was not downloaded even though I already paid for the whole album. 😟

Sorry if it's something easy or if it's supposed to be like this, I haven't preordered an album before.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 9:35 PM

2 replies

Mar 30, 2015 11:39 PM in response to Almost Vegas

You didn't pay for it when you pre-ordered it, you are only charged when it's released - at any time being pre-oredering and release you can cancel a pre-order, so you aren't charged.

If tracks had been released from the album ahead of the album release date then you should have been charged for those tracks at their normal track price, what you should be charged on release of the album is the remaining amount

I have to pay for my already paid for pre-order??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.