Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song Info in iTunes does not transfer to iPhone.

I Changed some artist names after I bought them from iTunes. For example I changed the artist name from "Jose Gonzalez" to "Video Games" because it's from a video game soundtrack and I like it to be grouped all together. When I drag it to the phone, it appears on the phone as "Jose Gonzalez" again. Also it was originally part of a compilation, and I unchecked that box in the get into section, but when I put it on the phone, it again appears as a compilation, even though still in iTunes its not a compilation. There's also an issue where some of the songs all listed under the same album and artist in itunes, will appear as separate artists and albums on the phone. Why is this happening? It's only with songs I buy off of iTunes. Is there something in my phone is doing where it's turning back into what iTunes wante it to be? As opposed to what I set it to?

I am using a 5S and have the most recent iOS update installed.

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 9:47 PM

1 reply

Song Info in iTunes does not transfer to iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.