Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access Itunes Store v12.1.1.4 on Windows 7, with a blank page - please help

The toolbar says "Accessing iTunes Store..." and then nothing happens, with a "iTunes Store" blank page below.

Any ideas?

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 8:07 PM

2 replies

Apr 2, 2015 1:59 PM in response to mario49

I've had this same issue, then it would freeze up my computer. It happened after my computer updated the latest updates. It seems Windows newest updates aren't compatible with the newest iTunes release. I can't find a patch on microsoft for the fix and none of your fixes seem to repair the problem unless I go back to an earlier restore point. I'm running 8.1 on Windows. So there's a starting point as to where to look.

Cannot access Itunes Store v12.1.1.4 on Windows 7, with a blank page - please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.