Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer apple care warranty

hello: i purchased a new apple iPhone 6. bought the warranty plan. it was stolen while i was in florida. can i transfer the never used warranty from the stolen phone to the brand new replacement that i paid full retail for.

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 9:26 PM

2 replies

Mar 30, 2015 10:04 PM in response to Chris CA

hi chris CA. you were very helpful. i hope to get the refund. when i initially called the apple support line, they told me to take the police report and apple care info to the store and they'd cover a new iPhone. When i got to the store, they told me i was out of luck. i paid close to $1,050 for a new phone. but didn't want to fiddle with the warranty having just lost all of my credit cards, photo ids. my dad bought the new phone online for me. the people at the millennia mall is orlando florida were totally nice and caring. it's just said cause when i got the warranty from apple, the store manager back home said it was better than verizon's. then my phone was stolen. sorry for the long THANK YOU CHRIS CA.

transfer apple care warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.