Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 Plus won't turn on. It keeps dying before it will fully load.

I've tried plugging it into my desktop, laptop and the wall charger. It seems to be using too much power to turn on so it dies quicker than it can charge. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 8:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2015 12:44 PM in response to Mattjt94

Hi Mattjt94,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like the iPhone will not charge or hold a charge. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Charge your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apple - Batteries - Maximizing Performance

Cheers,

Mario

My iPhone 6 Plus won't turn on. It keeps dying before it will fully load.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.