Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bent in iphone 6 plus

i have purchased my iphone 6plus from USA and i am residing currently in india, there is a bent in my iphone near volume buttons , how can i get my phone replaced or fixed in india ,

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 11:28 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 6:40 AM in response to ppc2303

The warranty on an iPhone is valid only in the country where it was originally purchased. You will want to contact Apple in the USA and see if they offer anything for you to ship it back to the US and have it diagnosed. Just be aware that when the iPhone 6 Plus came out there were a lot of people claiming their iPhones were getting bent and Apple was looking at each of those on a case-by-case basis. Since then it has been determined that quite a bit of force needs to be applied for an iPhone to bend. Independent testing shows that 90 pounds of force needs to be applied to get an iPhone 6 Plus to bend. Therefore, even if you are able to send it back to the USA for diagnosing, it may get returned to you stating that physical damage is not covered by the warranty.

http://consumerist.com/2014/09/26/consumer-reports-test-shows-it-takes-a-lot-to- bend-new-iphones/

bent in iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.