Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Reminders list called Tasks doesn't sync to other devices

Hi

On my iPhone Reminders app there is a list called Tasks. I use this all the time but it doesn't appear in at all in iCloud.com or other ios devices. Other lists i have are syncing fine but i'd like to use this one. Any idea why this one would not sync? Is it somehow linked to iCal

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 3:32 AM

First check that all your settings are correct, that reminders syncing is checked on all devices (system preferences > iCloud on a mac and settings > iCloud on a iPhone, iPad or iPod).

Make sure the reminders you are adding are added to your 'iCloud' account and not an 'On My Mac', 'On My Phone' or other non iCloud account (you can do this by checking in settings >reminders on an iOS device, or the right side panel of the Reminders application on a computer), non iCloud reminders will not sync.

If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and your reminders are in the iCloud group, you might try unchecking reminders syncing in the iCloud settings, restarting your device and then re-enabling reminders syncing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 3:32 AM in response to Nicolas Atkins

First check that all your settings are correct, that reminders syncing is checked on all devices (system preferences > iCloud on a mac and settings > iCloud on a iPhone, iPad or iPod).

Make sure the reminders you are adding are added to your 'iCloud' account and not an 'On My Mac', 'On My Phone' or other non iCloud account (you can do this by checking in settings >reminders on an iOS device, or the right side panel of the Reminders application on a computer), non iCloud reminders will not sync.

If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and your reminders are in the iCloud group, you might try unchecking reminders syncing in the iCloud settings, restarting your device and then re-enabling reminders syncing.

iPhone Reminders list called Tasks doesn't sync to other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.