Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to change my apple id to none payment ?

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 7:26 AM

On your computer's iTunes you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account, and on your account's details page there should be a payment link. If you are doing it on your phone then tap on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account - that should also give you a payments link on your account's page.

Changing payment info : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 7:26 AM in response to isuruj

On your computer's iTunes you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account, and on your account's details page there should be a payment link. If you are doing it on your phone then tap on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account - that should also give you a payments link on your account's page.

Changing payment info : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Mar 31, 2015 11:00 PM in response to isuruj

By 'apple web site' do you mean the Apple online store ?

My above reply is for your iTunes account (as this is the iTunes Store forum), so if you've followed those instructions it will be 'none' for all of the iTunes stores (iTunes, app store, Mac app store, iBookstore), and if using the same account for the Apple online store then it should also have removed it from there (http://www.apple.com/store) - your payment method is linked to the account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.