Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to save, organize and modify photos on the iPad (during holiday) and transfer albums to the Mac?

Dear all,

I am not sure if it is an easy / stupid question, but:

I have bought a camera connection kit because I want to use my iPad as backup solution during holiday. Thus, I would like to transfer the photos from the SD card to my iPad. In the evenings, I would like to sort pictures out on the iPad during holiday, organize them in albums and crop the photos to image sections (means: using the picture editing system on the iPad).

My question: Back home, how can I transfer these albums on the iPad with modified (e.g. cropped) photos without a loss of of quality (using PhotoSync, the pictures changed from 2-3MB to 600KB) to my Mac? Is there an App to help me? I tried iTunes but could not really work it out.

It sounds like a wonderful holiday solution, but if I´m not able to find a solution, the iPad cannot be more than a backup solution to me.

Thanks for you help in advance!

Best regards,

Anna

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 1:19 AM

There are no replies.

How to save, organize and modify photos on the iPad (during holiday) and transfer albums to the Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.