Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please let me know how to transfer photos from PC to iphone

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 3:01 AM

You can sync photos to your device by using iTunes:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Open iTunes and connect your device.
  3. Locate and click on your device.
  4. Click the Photos tab.
  5. Click the box next to "Sync Photos from."

Please note that iTunes removes existing photos and replaces them with new ones by default when you perform a synchronization. In order to keep your existing photo albums on your iPhone, reselect them in iTunes when adding new photos.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 3:01 AM in response to pannkaj

You can sync photos to your device by using iTunes:

4. Click the Photos tab.

Please note that iTunes removes existing photos and replaces them with new ones by default when you perform a synchronization. In order to keep your existing photo albums on your iPhone, reselect them in iTunes when adding new photos.

Mar 22, 2016 1:16 AM in response to LoisGreen

LoisGreenMar 31, 2015 3:01 AM Re: please let me know how to transfer photos from PC to iphone
in response to pannkaj

You can sync photos from PC to your device by using iTunes:

4. Click the Photos tab.

Yes, sync them with iTunes could be helpful. But it will delete the existing photos. Look at the image below:

User uploaded file

Mar 22, 2016 7:59 AM in response to welljohnson

You can export the contents of the camera roll using Windows Explorer. Anything copied into the phone from a different instance of iTunes should still be available on the source computer or its backups. If you have content on the device that isn't available to be copied off or transferred into an iTunes library see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device for some thoughts. Some of the recovery tools mentioned can extract images copied to the device.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.