Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought an iphone 5s in india, model A1530. Will it work in usa ? i am not concerned about LTE, just want to know whether the phone will at all work in the US even on 2g/3g/4g etc. I planning to move to seattle permanently.

i bought an iphone 5s in india, model A1530. Will it work in usa ? i am not concerned about LTE, just want to know whether the phone will at all work in the US even on 2g/3g/4g etc. I planning to move to seattle permanently.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:00 PM

if it's sim locked to an indian carrier it will have to be sim unlocked by the same carrier otherwise it should

it will not work on the american CDMA cellphone networks though being a gsm phone and all

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.