Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any easy way to sync a full capacity ipod?

Hey!

I'm a iPod classic user (80GB).

Recently i've reached the full iPod's capacity and now its time to start selecting the albums on iTunes manually in

order to keep my music list on my ipod fresh. The problem is that i still want iTunes to orgenize music on my computer,

so i don't want to start deleting albums from it.

Is there any way to tell iTunes to not sync a specific album from the libraray, insted of entering the iPod options and start

selecting albums that i want to be sync?

Thanks

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 8:02 AM

Hello yosefish,

You have several options. You can either uncheck specific content that you don't want synced when using automatic syncing, or you can do manual syncing, or you can do a combination of the two (automatically sync certain content, manually add others). For more information on your options, you may find the following article helpful:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Syncing overview

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2015 8:02 AM in response to yosefish

Hello yosefish,

You have several options. You can either uncheck specific content that you don't want synced when using automatic syncing, or you can do manual syncing, or you can do a combination of the two (automatically sync certain content, manually add others). For more information on your options, you may find the following article helpful:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Syncing overview

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Is there any easy way to sync a full capacity ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.