Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage

Dear Community, Dear Apple Supporters,

As I read all articles I found now dealing with quite the same iMessage problems I have and finding no answer I think Apple just is not able to get it run probably. Which wouldn´t be the Problem. The Problem is (as sometimes with Hardwareproblems too) that Apple says nothing! So tis is bad in that far as we as customers always think that we make mistakes. And we are searching, searching, .... wasting our time... The only thing Apple could do is telling us: Well, as we always say, imeassage is still BETA... it does not work fine yet, and it will not till 20XY.

We all would be fine with it. But I was at an apple shop. The Genius checked everything. The machine the OS ... everything should be ok... But still iMessage is not synching on my different apple devices. Sometimes it does, but in most of the cases it does not!

So, I ´d love to read here now: yeahhhhh we solved the problem!

And please... 😉 I know that I have to run all outgoing addresses on all devices!

regards Jens

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 4:06 AM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2015 6:23 AM in response to jotthaa

jotthaa wrote:

We all would be fine with it. But I was at an apple shop. The Genius checked everything. The machine the OS ... everything should be ok... But still iMessage is not synching on my different apple devices. Sometimes it does, but in most of the cases it does not!

So, I ´d love to read here now: yeahhhhh we solved the problem!

iMessage syncs just fine across two iPads, an iPhone and an MBA for me. Basic troubleshooting is to sign out of iMessage on all devices. Sign back in on the iPhone. Wait for it to finish activating. Then, sign back in on the other devices, using the same Apple ID.

iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.