Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

doesn't allow to turn on battery percentage

I have an iphone 4S I had it for about a year... a year and a half maybe and it has this problem... It doesn't allow me to turn on battery percentage. One day it randomly turned off my battery percentage and when I tried to turn it back on it doesn't allow it. I tried turning it on so many times, but it just turns it back off. I tried turning the hole phone on and off, but it still doesn't allow me to turn on the percentage. Is there something that I can do or do I have to take it to the apple store?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 2:47 AM

Any restrictions set up in Settings/General/Restrictions? If yes, disable them and try again.

If not, set it up as new device and restore from the latest backup.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

If still no luck, and to make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and see if you can switch the settings of the battery to percentage.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Before you start setting up the phone as new, try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose any data by resetting, but it can cure some glitches.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2015 2:47 AM in response to Vilona

Any restrictions set up in Settings/General/Restrictions? If yes, disable them and try again.

If not, set it up as new device and restore from the latest backup.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

If still no luck, and to make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and see if you can switch the settings of the battery to percentage.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Before you start setting up the phone as new, try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose any data by resetting, but it can cure some glitches.

doesn't allow to turn on battery percentage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.