Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete all photos on iCloud.com

Hello,

just need some help with iCloud.com Photos app (i am aware its beta). Since September 2014 I have been using iCloud Photo Library which has been syncing seamlessly between my iPhone 6 plus and iCloud.com. I recently downloaded the 10.10.3 beta and attempted to set up iCloud Photo Library on Mac but all that happened was my 2000 photos on iCloud from my iPhone were re downloaded to my Mac so I had doubles of 2000 photos. I figured I would have to delete all photos on my iPhone and iCloud.com and attempt to set up iCloud Photo Library again from scratch.

MY question is what can I do to delete all the photos on iCloud.com at once because it would take me forever to delete one by one. Thanks

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), null

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 12:40 PM

The best you can do is select moments.

Why don't you delete them from the photos app and let the deletion sync across, I assume you still have the original photos in your iPhoto library.

1 reply

How to delete all photos on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.