Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store Video File QC Submission Issues

Hello Everyone,

My distributor just kicked back my film because of a couple minor QC issues. The QC company is a third party company that handles the file pre-flight for iTunes. There isn't anyone I can ask at the QC company about this report...and my distributor has no idea.

Could anyone here help me out?

Here are the issues:

User uploaded file

This is archival footage that was interlaced. HOWEVER, it isn't interlaced anymore. It has long since been de-interlaced and only exists as a progressive file.

User uploaded file

Similar issue here but, it is a plugin effect to MAKE the footage look INTERLACED! Even though the footage actually isn't...it just looks like it.

User uploaded file

Okay, so it appears like this is a complaint that there are 5.1 channels? But it gets confusing...because the other audio issue is that the LFE is missing.

User uploaded file

Does anyone here have experience with iTunes file QC?

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 7:07 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Store Video File QC Submission Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.