Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to lock or erase a stolen phone that is not ,and will not be connecting to wifi

my phone was stolen and the person that took it knows I can track and control my phone if it connects to the Internet. So I need to do something to prevent him from flashing my phone(making me unable to locate or connect with the phone ever again)... or even showing personal pics and messages to everyone, im not very knowledgeable or up to date with a lot of the newer technologies and capabilities available these days. So I'm really hoping there is a half-way understandable way for me to take control of my phone before it's too late.please help

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 6:23 AM

Unless it is connected to the internet there is nothing you can do.

1 reply

How to lock or erase a stolen phone that is not ,and will not be connecting to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.