Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5s is stuck with 3948 photos (shown on the iTunes storage bar) on and I can not find a way to delete them all! It's very annoying as it takes up 6.54 GB of space and leaves me no room to add films, music...etc on to it. Please help me!!!

My iPhone 5s (16GB) is stuck with 3948 photos (shown on the iTunes storage bar) on and I can not find a way to delete them all! It's very annoying as it takes up 6.54 GB of space and leaves me no room to add films, music...etc on to it. Please help me!!! I have already tried the numerous articles Apple have sent my way and I am still having no luck.I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could find a solution for me as this has been a problem for almost a year. Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 6:11 AM

1 reply

My iPhone 5s is stuck with 3948 photos (shown on the iTunes storage bar) on and I can not find a way to delete them all! It's very annoying as it takes up 6.54 GB of space and leaves me no room to add films, music...etc on to it. Please help me!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.