Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My website has stopped working in Safari Version 5.1.10?

My website (www.dollshousefireplace.co.uk) has stopped working in Safari Version 5.1.10 (old Mac pro) and on one of my other machines (old imac) running Version 5.0.6? but it works fine on other devices (ipad, iphone, (new) Mac pro and PC) using (probably) different versions of Safari. Is there anything I can do to change this!

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2015 3:13 AM

Upgrade the version of OS X on the machines it no longer works on (Safari is integrated with OS X, the only way to upgrade Safari is to upgrade OS X), or switch to an alternative browser like Chrome or Firefox.

4 replies

Apr 5, 2015 3:33 AM in response to KiltedTim

Thank you KiltedTiim and Eric Root,

The thing is, although upgrading the OS might work, I am more concerned with that the another one of my websites I've made (only a few days latter, www.marblemason.co.uk) does work in Safari 5.1.10.

In both cases they where made using Adobe Muse!

I know that most of my customers and potential customers are normally in there 50s +, and will not be interested in contantley upgrading there OS.

My website has stopped working in Safari Version 5.1.10?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.