Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone help me permanently delete spam from my iMac?

I have multiple spam emails that allow me to move them to trash but they are back when I go back into my junk email folder...some from MacKeeper, some from friendly ladies in the Far East, some from friendly financiers in foreign lands.

None of whom I wish to contact. Can anyone provide a solution?

fliegr141

iMac, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 2:04 PM

You can create a Rule in Mail that looks for "MacKeeper", "friendly ladies" 🙂, etc. in the subject or anywhere in the email and moves it to the Trash bin for deletion. As new span comes in add them to the Rule.

If your email provider is Apple also report the spam to it according to this Apple document: iCloud: Why am I getting junk mail (spam)? - Apple Support

There are 3rd party spam filters that many of the users here use. One that is often recommended is SpamSieve.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 2:04 PM in response to flynho

You can create a Rule in Mail that looks for "MacKeeper", "friendly ladies" 🙂, etc. in the subject or anywhere in the email and moves it to the Trash bin for deletion. As new span comes in add them to the Rule.

If your email provider is Apple also report the spam to it according to this Apple document: iCloud: Why am I getting junk mail (spam)? - Apple Support

There are 3rd party spam filters that many of the users here use. One that is often recommended is SpamSieve.

User uploaded file

Can anyone help me permanently delete spam from my iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.