Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my digitial booklet anywhere on Itunes, where to find it??

I recently bought an Album from iTunes, but I can't find the digital booklet. It's not in the music library or in the books section, so where can I find it and sync it into my iPhone??

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 8:08 AM

If the album had a digital booklet with it (one was listed on the album in the store ?) then it should have downloaded into the Music part of your library and be listed alongside the rest of the album. If it's not in My Music then see if it shows in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage for downloading, or try ticking the 'show iTunes in the Store purchases' tickbox in Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and see if it then shows in the Music part of your library with a cloud icon against it for downloading.

If you find and download it, to sync it to your phone : iBooks: Syncing iTunes Digital Booklets to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 8:08 AM in response to Gaoshouax

If the album had a digital booklet with it (one was listed on the album in the store ?) then it should have downloaded into the Music part of your library and be listed alongside the rest of the album. If it's not in My Music then see if it shows in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage for downloading, or try ticking the 'show iTunes in the Store purchases' tickbox in Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and see if it then shows in the Music part of your library with a cloud icon against it for downloading.

If you find and download it, to sync it to your phone : iBooks: Syncing iTunes Digital Booklets to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - Apple Support

I can't find my digitial booklet anywhere on Itunes, where to find it??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.