Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic pro X - installation problem

I purchased my Mac Apple Store Italy (on line) in February 2015, with funding In the configuration of online mac I added the application LOGIC PRO X (200 €). As soon as I received the MAC appeared nell'AppStore updates to be done, including an update of LOGIC.Unfortunately I tried to update the application but I can not. After contacting several numbers with their assistance we realized after about a month that those who have installed Logic Pro X on my Mac (some of the Apple Store) is not associated with the application Logic to my apple ID and it does not appear in Logic ' list purchased applications.So I have installed on my MAC LOGIC a pro X original, but it is as if it were not because it is not linked to my ID and I can not update it.I'm talking to three months with a guy Enterprise Advisor, Apple Distribution International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Ireland, but I can not solve the problem.The thing starts to bother me and I did not expect a similar attitude from Apple that tells me that it can not rimborsami cost LOGIC because the mac (with logic included) purchased through financing, does not give me alternatives to uninstall and re-Please install Logic so that it's mine, and I find myself with a program paid 200 euro and it is as if it were cracked.It seems normal ????? I paid regularly and followed what I had to do. The apple has already received the money and I find myself with a problem having paid 200 euros !!!!I hope apple after 3 months will solve my problem QUICKLY.Thank YouCristina

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), iOS 8.2, null

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 8:55 AM

1 reply

Logic pro X - installation problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.