Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an entire season of a T.V show, for some reason now, half way through the season iTunes is saying I need to purchase the new episodes, even though I have already paid for them. Help?

I purchased Better Call Saul season 1 HD a while back. Tonight I attempted to download episode 9 and the iTunes store is displaying that I have not purchased it and only displays the option to buy the individual episode even though I have already paid for the entire season. I am using the exact same method I used to download all other episodes which worked without a hitch.

In the episode menu in the Itunes store it says "Purchased" under the whole season, though when I scroll down to the individual episode 9, the only option displayed is to buy it again. All other episodes displayed either give me to option to download or say I have already have them downloaded. But for some reason I am unable to download episode 9 without purchasing again.

Any ideas?

Windows 7, null

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 10:24 AM

There are no replies.

I purchased an entire season of a T.V show, for some reason now, half way through the season iTunes is saying I need to purchase the new episodes, even though I have already paid for them. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.