Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help. Device name deleted iCloud storage

I have an iPad, iPad mini and iphone. Thought Id be 'good' and delete some photos etc, to free up space, Then went into iPad, settings, iCloud, storage, manage storage, clicked on iPhone name, clicked on delete backup, (think that a message popped up) but I clicked on delete backup. Now in the storage section under back ups, my iPhone name is no longer there on either iPad or iPad mini. And if i go into same bit on my iPhone and on storage section it says iCloud storage details are currently unavailable.

In my wisdom (or should I say total lack of it), i plugged in phone, cable to my macbook, clicked something for backup thinking it would magically make it appear on every device again, but it didn't.

If I log into iCloud, it does say all three things are associated with my iCloud account (mini iPad, iPad and phone).

Have I really messed stuff up? Can I get name of iPhone to appear back in settings/storage section. PLEASE HELP..... wish there was Apple shop near me, I don't do instructions = much better if shown what to do, but I have to know what to ask in correct manner... please someone get me out of this pickle

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 8:55 AM

2 replies

Help. Device name deleted iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.